Offering veterinarians and kennels services.
Loop 410 Veterinary Hospital was opened in 1956 by Dr. Billy R. Trimmier. Located on the access road of Loop 410 at Broadway, the practice originally provided service for both small and large animals, but now handles strictly companion animals.
Loop 410 Veterinary Hospital has been a member of the American Animal Hospital Association since 1958. This is a national association which has established a high set of standards for its member hospitals. Every 3 years we go through a rigorous inspection to be sure we are maintaining these standards.
We moved to our present location at 9901 Broadway in 1985. Additionally, in 1986 our new hospital received the Hospital Design Award from A.A.H.A. That same year Dr. Billy Trimmier received the Distinguished Alumnus Award from the School of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A&M University. This was a fitting award to honor his 30th year in veterinary practice.